November 2002 rediagnosed with a recurring tumor I am going to bring you through the whole fun thing


























 
Archives
<< current













 
This is where you stick random tidbits of information about yourself.



























Brain Tumor History And Other Rants
 
Tuesday, February 14, 2006  
2/14/06

I am still waiting for blood levels to stabilize 105 days waiting so far.
108 days to our wedding, our invitations just came in.
Dinner tonight:
Appetizer: breaded and fried meat ravioli,
Main Course: Broccoli and Cavatelli,
Desert: Carrot Cake.
Reservations are for those that can't work a kitchen
Gift: Sunflower’s – our wedding flower, delivered to her work of course. And ½ her I Pod. Oh and the fruity part 75 heart shaped post-its all over the house with different messages on them.
Sorry they broke the mold, I do have issues and a hole in my head where they took out countless marbles.

OK bring on the you are a lame duck comments, and no don’t show up for dinner tonight….. just in the neighborhood crap.

4:30 PM

Comments:
No comments - You're a good man Robert!

That sounds sweet, I bet Heather dug it a lot.

All the best,
Fats
 
I did. I was very sweet of you. Love you.
 
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.