November 2002 rediagnosed with a recurring tumor I am going to bring you through the whole fun thing


























 
Archives
<< current













 
This is where you stick random tidbits of information about yourself.



























Brain Tumor History And Other Rants
 
Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
4/24/07

Where you at?

4/24/07


I have been the ultimate blog slacker. I have had blogs floating around in my head and I just don’t post them. But are you really missing being inside my head? I mean really. The weather has finally broken and it has been great to be outside. In 5 or so weeks I will have been married a whole year. Kick ass. All my MRI health stuff has been coming up clear which is great, I start another round of chemo on May 1st. I had a birthday April 12, 34 now. So I haven’t written and neither have some of you. I have written to some of you and some didn’t write back. And on Myspace would the Bulletin whores stop I mean promote your band, tv show etc. But to post up to 3 bulletins a day because you can’t decide your cereal in the morning. I know I should just drop them if I don’t want to see it. Myspace is a sick cult dammit. Global warming final comment from me: yes there are some responsible steps we can all take: Al Gore’s house’s energy consumption= 20 average households. John Kerry has a fleet of SUV’s, Sheryl Crow has 2 tour buses 2 semi’s and several vehicle’s on tour. Oh you and me no more 20 trips for everything knock a bunch out on one trip. OK ice age was a long time ago, newsflash the globe has been warming up since or else we would be back in an ice age and most of that warming took place before cars, the industrial revolution etc..


5:46 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.